Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who will save the day?

It occurred to me yesterday morning that McCain/Palin have a real shot at winning in 49 days. I thought the SNL parody of Palin and Clinton was brilliant and hilarious. It used broad-sweeping metaphor and satire to characterize both women. What I am hearing on the tube is that those that liked Palin like her even more after Tina Fey made a farce of her comments and rhetoric. But more frightening than that is this: some women who may have been on the fence are now Palin-ites! Whoa. Scary.

I don't think I can take 4 more years of a conservative administration. I am not positive that I could stomach it. Who will dig us out? I don't think Obama can save us from ourselves, but I am hoping that he can begin the repair.
Posted by Picasa
Boy, am I glad that I have Captain America in my corner. The rest of you are on your own.

1 comment:

Deadpan Alley said...

Sarah Palin scares the bejeezus out of me. She's just more of the past eight years.

Here's my new t-shirt idea: If you like Bush, you'll LOVE Palin!